We required to finish 100 assignments as early as possible.
You will get $2 to $3 per assignment. You have to use very good English.
100 assignments are available. We will provide you the work according to you finish it.
If you are able to do 10 assignments per day you will get $30 per day.
We required it as early as possible. And we can work for long term also.
You just need to go through the given website and you need to answer 4 questions.
You do need put assignment number and website name as heading and you need to mention each
Question followed by its prefect suitable answer.
The 1st answer requires 250 - 300 words or more than that. Rest of all required suitable answers.
1. Please explain in at least one or two paragraphs what the website was about?
2. What information did you think should have been added to the website?
3. What information would you remove from the website?
4. Please list the spelling and grammar errors that you found on this site:
And Please refer our TERMS and work according to that.
The time that it will take us to process your payout request will be dependent upon the request volume at the time that you request payout and will not be less than 2 weeks. We will notify you at the time that you request payout an estimate of how long it will take to process your payout.
The following TERMS need to be followed on every assignment in order to be paid for it:
1. You are not allowed to submit the same assignment more than one time.
2. You are not allowed copy information from the website in order to fill out the description. All questions must be answered in your own words.
3. All of your assignments should not have answers that are the same for each assignment. For example you may not answer "I would not change anything". For every answer to question number 4. Your answers must indicate that you have read the website, and must vary differently for each and every assignment. You will not be paid for any assignments that have the same answers as another one of your assignments. Every single assignment must be answered differently and in your own words.
4a. You should not repeatedly miss clear mistakes that are on the websites. On many of your assignments there will be clear mistakes that you will only see if you are reading the entire information. You will see things such as "oyu" or "hte" on these websites to test if you are actually completing your assignments. Each of these websites contains an average of 20 mistakes on them. Although we do not expect you find every single mistake on these websites we do expect you to find at least the majority of them. If you do not find any mistakes on these site then you will not be compensated for any assignments that you submit.
4b. You need to find the mistakes, and then list the mistake along with the correction for the mistake. If no correction for the mistake is provided, then it is considered incomplete and you will not be compensated for the assignment.
5. You are not allowed to complete an assignment if the website you are reviewing is down. If a website is down or not working, you are required to report it to us immediately. Completing an assignment when the site is down is cheating and if you do this, you will not be compensated for your assignments.
6. You are required to use complete sentences being as descriptive as possible when you are completing your assignments in all of your answers for questions numbers 1, 3 and 4. A complete sentence must include the following: start with a capital letter, finish with proper punctuation, include a subject, and it must include a verb. Any fragment sentences will not be accepted. If you need information on what a complete sentence is CLICK HERE. You must also use proper spelling and grammar in your assignments. Abbreviations are not acceptable. You will not be paid for any assignments that are submitted without complete sentences being used.
7. Your answers to questions 3 and 4 may not in any way be avoided by answering with "I don't think anything needs to be removed" or "I don't think anything needs to be added". Anything that is similar to these answers will not be accepted. Answers such as this are way of avoiding actually answering the question, and the companies will not pay for it. If you actually do feel that nothing needs to be changed, then you will be required to explain why or you will not be paid.
Payment is through PayPal. Use the browser Google chrome for more comfort.
Don't miss this chance.
Best of luck
71 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 71$ teklif veriyor
I read, speak and write excellent English.I have got an eye for detail and intend to use this .Invest a total 180$ and I will complete the task in 7 days .
Hello, My name is George and I am interested in your project. I am efficient and time conscience. I am commited to assist you meet your objectives. Looking forward to be in your team. George.