I need a program to monitor some results from eBay and export them to an Excel spreadsheet. However the results then need to be checked on the site [url removed, login to view] and the prices there added to the spreadsheet.
Here are the basic requirements:
1. Select to compare results from ebay UK, ebay USA or ebay Canada.
2. Select SOLD items from eBay category "Books, comics and magazines" between a user specified price range. (Items shown as green in advanced listing, note you need to logon to do an advanced listing)
3. Export details like Title, Description, Seller, Number of bids, Price, ISBN number etc to an Excel spreadsheet (see attachment).
4. Open the search site [url removed, login to view] and run the Sold listings found through the search using the ISBN numbers (or Title/Author if no ISBN available), save the price results to the spreadsheet on the same line as the original entry under a new column.
5. User interface to select Price range to search, and either Run Now or Run Daily at a selectable time (results to be outputted to daily spreadsheet named FileNo+Date.xls.
Important Note: If there is an ISBN number in the ebay description it will be easy to get an exact match on Bookbutler.com. If there is no ISBN number more work will be required to make sure it is a correct match using the details in the ebay description.