I need a WORD & EXCEL macro built. This will be used to analyze data stored in several tables based on user data input. Additional data entered into formatted collection screen with 10 to 20 fields, including text fields, dropdowns, check/radio boxes/buttons that are output to a Word document via a merge.
1. There needs to be 21 County worksheets for data to be enter by our user and saved for future use. These tables will need to be updated yearly. This should be also able to save two years of prior data. There will be up to 38 rows for each table.
a. One column to be user entered: Rate/1,000
b. One column to be user entered: Ratio (a factor)
c. One column to calculate the effective rate (Ratio/Rate)
2. Work sheet to enter Name, Address and other data on a specific property and owner of approximately 15 fields to be merged with Word document.
3. Some of the data from #2 will be used to look up data in chart #1 for use in calculation table. This will be exported (merge) to a word document.
4. Data to be drop from a csv file into an excel worksheet. This has 97 columns of data. Obtained from an outside source.
5. Column headings are to be automatically set up with name list from csv data.
6. Approximately 10 to 20 columns of this data, along with another column of user entered data will be exported to a table that will be merged to a Word document for display. The chart should be an image. Approximately 3 to 5 columns will require calculations based on the data populated from the csv file.
7. There will be 3 to 5 charts generated automatically from columns in this table.
8. Some individual fields will be extracted from the generated data to be exported to the Word document.
This is a real estate related project; therefore someone with knowledge of the terms and needs related this field would be helpful. Good English writing and speaking skills are required. Full payment after the project is completed and tested to work properly.