I need data on United States federal agency rules scraped from the [url removed, login to view] website. I would provide a list of Regulatory Information Numbers (RIN). This requires a search of the [url removed, login to view] website for each RIN. There are about 569 unique RIN numbers for which I need data. Each RIN number would be a row. The columns would be data scraped from the “View Rule” page for each RIN (see, for example, [url removed, login to view]).
**The website includes a link to RIN data for all RIN numbers in XML. It may be easier to simply put all of this XML data into a spreadsheet. I would be willing to pay for this also, even the RIN numbers I have not specifically asked for.
If the XML data cannot be easily converted to spreadsheet from, the specific data I need from the web pages are:
1. RIN [1 column]
2. Publication ID [1 column]
3. Title [1 column]
4. Abstract [1 column]
5. Agency[1 column]
6. Priority [1 column]
7. RIN Status [1 column]
8. Agenda Stage of Rulemaking [1 column]
9. Major [1 column]
10. Unfunded Mandates [1 column]
11. CFR Citation [1 column]
12. Legal Authority [1 column]
13. Legal Deadline: [4 columns. In most cases this will say “None”. However, in some cases it will include data on a source, description and date. There may also be cases where there is more than one entry here. I need the number of entries (i.e., the number of rows) and data from the entry (source, description, and date). If there is more than one entry, use the data from the last entry.
14. Timetable: [3 columns; This portion of the page often includes multiple entries (i.e., multiple rows of data). I do not need all of it. I need the number of entries (i.e., the number of rows) and data from entries called “Final Action.” Specifically, I need Date and FR Cite for “Final Action” entries.]
15. Regulatory Flexibility Analysis [1 column]
16. Government Levels Affected [1 column]
17. Federalism [1 column]
18. Included in the Regulatory Plan [1 column]
19. RIN Data Printed in the FR [1 column]
20. Agency Contact: [8 columns; I need one column for Name, Title, Agency, Sub-agency, Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, Phone, Email]
This data should be collected for each RIN and placed in the columns.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $365 for this job
Automation expert here. I can easily write such a bot/[url removed, login to view] check your PMB.
Hi, I have seen the website and after analyzing the webpage I can write a python script for this task to automatically scrape the data and output them in an excel sheet. The webpage of each rule also contains the RIN n Daha Fazla
Hi, your top-rated freelancer is ready to help your project. regards,
Hello! After reading your project description I feel that I am a good candidate for the job. Please check private message inbox for details.
I can get this done for you. I have gone to the site and seen how the whole thing is. I have the ability to do web scrapping on the site or i can download the xml version and put it into excel for you.
Hi there, I have done pretty similar job before on FL. Please check my reviews to get convinced. Please also check my PMB. Thanks!
Hello, I'd love to work in this project, i can start right now. Best Regards
Hello, We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. w w w . so l v er . i o