I'd like some workout exercises researched and formatted into a word document. The exercise descriptions must be original content based on web research, not copy-pasted. Here is the format I'd like the exercises in:
Main Muscle Worked: Neck
Equipment: Body Only
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Level: Beginner Sport: No
Isometric Neck Exercise - Sides Guide
1. With your head and neck in a neutral position (normal position with head erect facing forward), place your left hand on the left side of your head.
2. Now gently push towards the left as you contract the left neck muscles but resisting any movement of your head. Start with slow tension and increase slowly. Keep breathing normally as you execute this contraction.
3. Hold for the recommended number of seconds.
4. Now release the tension slowly.
5. Rest for the recommended amount of time and repeat with your right hand placed on the right side of your head.
Here are the exercises to research and format:
Bent over Row
Standing Calf raise
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 35$ teklif veriyor
Hello sir,I have 8 member team and good experience and we can start the work right now and also all communication and work will be high quality. all work will be on my office without any [url removed, login to view]