I have a list of SKUs in Excel file, and I need a Excel VBA script written, so when I process it, It has to go to specific website, and perform following task:
- Enter the SKU from my list to the search filed area
- Product page is opened, (in case if multiple product results shown, click on the first result, on the catalog page)
- From the product page it will have images shown (small ones), you need to click on the first image which will bring up Ajax pop-up window with LARGE image
- Get the URL of image(s) to the excel file column “Image 1”
- Depending on how many images product has (example 1, 2 3 or 5), perform same task to get the URL for the rest of the images, accordingly to next Excel columns to: “Image 2”, “Image 3”…etc.
- IMPORTANT! I need a full URL address including “…/***.JPG” format
So the Excel file should have Columns SKU, ImageURL1, ImageURL2, ImageURL3... etc. Max I need image URLs 5 columns. Very easy job.
For the Excel VBA Script has to have this option:
- Have a ROW number input field where I can input the row number, which means if I enter the ROW number the script has to start from that given ROW.
Ask me for a website and sample SKU list so I can provide you so you can test it, if you can do this job for me.
Thank you for looking at this project, and looking forward to work with you.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 42$ teklif veriyor
Some time back the same idea had come in my mind and i worked upon it, downloaded images and made my own store of images. Only thing that i have to add is to make it work with excel sheet.
possess much experience in migration and macros in Word and Excel. I will make sure that any macro hacelere the migration process, you can also create objects in .net to modify the information leaked
Hello, I am a computer science graduate and have good knowledge in macros and vb script. Please share the information to start the work. Thanks in advance, Thava Pandian