We are interested in a detailed list of education companies that provide eLearning services and/or platforms. Examples include: online schools, platforms selling educational courses to schools, online prep courses etc'.
The list must include the following details about the companies:
* Full general details (name, country of incorporation, owners, website, etc').
* Short overview of what the company does (for example: "An online school offering math courses to K12 level students on their website").
* Business model ("Sells directly to users", "sells to schools", etc').
* Financial details (cost of product for the clients, number of clients, P&L report if possible, number of company employees, investments, etc').
* Key selling points.
* Who are the targeted user and who are the clients (in case it's not the same) of the company.
* Each company must be valued between $1M-1$B and must have eLearning as the main product or as a significant source of revenue.
We prefer companies in Europe and Asia.
This job posting is for a list of 50 such companies. Each company out of those 50 must be relevant according to the specifications, and must have all the required details filled.
This project will then continue, we will want more companies if we are satisfied with the result, each time asking for another list of 50. We estimate the existence of at least 1,000 companies in total fitting those guidelines.
Upon approval of a bid, we will contact with the exact desired format of the list, and give a few full examples.
15 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 197$ teklif veriyor
I have analyzed many e-learning companies in US, Europe, Asia and Brazil for a PE firm as part of the due diligence I performed for them 5 months ago. Please check PM for more details and sample of my previous work.
Invested and operated in Education Management for 8 years. Expert in eLearning, assessments, etc. please check out the portfolio for an investor deck for eLearning company.