We have created a trading tool website for stock and ETF traders.
- U.S. Financial Blogs
- U.S. Financial Newsletters
- U.S. Stock Trading tool sites.
TRY TO FIND SITES THAT ARE POPULAR OR HAVE HIGH VISIBILITY.
This should provide us with a good working base to write our own drafts.
The documents must be researched and broken down into "pieces" so we know what areas we should be addressing..
Break the document down into definable sections where each one is basically saying/stating something. Name this section with either a single word or phrase such as ("Can't guarantee data is accurate/correct", or "Seek financial advisor section", etc..). Standardize these names as they are most likely found in some or even all of the examples you find. However, even document the "special" isolated sections.
Produce a spreadsheet file ("*.CSV") with the following columns:
1. sitelink/URL (Where did you find the document?)
2. Product Type (blog, newsletter, trading tool site, software product)
4. section heading (keep it standardized for every document) as it will help us determine what we need going forward. Keep in mind they might not be found in all examples of each document type.
5. section_content – Copy and paste the content for that section heading
6. sub_heading – list the differing sub topics that this section covers. One document may delve into it deeply while others execute a cursory discussion.
7. Section Content Rank – Place a 1 to 10 rank (as you're expecting to have 10 document type examples, you're likely to often have 10 examples of the section heading). Base your rank on coverage of highlighted issues. Some issues are more important than others and most will cover the "main/important" issues. You'll recognize what's the important ones via your research. Lower rank on any section that "misses" the important issues.
Turnaround time & project quality is important to us so try to balance them out.
PLEASE COMPLETE 1 DOCUMENT TYPE AT A TIME IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
2. Terms & Conditions
2 MILESTONES WILL BE CREATED:
- 30% AFTER THE 1ST DOCUMENT SPREADSHEET IS COMPLETED, DELIVERED, AND ACCEPTED.
- 30% AFTER THE 2ND DOCUMENT SPREADSHEET IS COMPLETED AND DELIVERED.
- THE FINAL PAYOUT WILL OCCUR AFTER THE FINAL DOCUMENT SPREADSHEET IS COMPLETED,DELIVERED, AND ACCEPTED.