Wholesale Decorators Market is one the world's leading providers of high quality, brand name and designer furniture and home decor.
Wholesale Decorators Market is seeking a Web Content Manager with experience in high-volume online product-mix management, a flair for editing, the ability to apply rigorous competitive research. This is an ideal position for a creative, yet detail-oriented individual with experience in daily content management, data entry/management in a fast-paced environment, or Web quality assurance.
This is a four week project initially, with potential for additional contract extensions depending on performance and future work load.
All website work will be on OS Commerce platform.
• Has experience in Web content management, preferably working on a high-volume product site
Possesses excellent writing and editing skills for content and development
• Can handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines
• Competently uses search engines to research products and services and recommend how products should be promoted on the Web
• Possesses proficiency with Excel, Access and/or a relational database (strongly preferred)
• Has basic HTML skills (preferred)
• Has prior experience at an Internet e-commerce company or direct marketing firm (preferred)
• Frequently shops online and is familiar with marketing practices employed by popular e-commerce sites (preferred)
• Candidate will work remotely, and must be currently set up to conduct remote work in a professional manner. Secure web access is mandatory.
• A background check is conducted on all new hires including education and licenses, as well as criminal, financial and work history