I am looking to hire a Virtual Assitant for a new upcoming Internet Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization company. We also have a divsion that does some ecommerce sales.
1) Must be committed, honest, professional and hard working
***2) Must be organized and self motivated - I need someone who is on top of things, and can help me stay on top of a very busy and active schedule
3) Must be able to speak and write English well
4) Have Fast and reliable internet connection
5) Flexible and open to different types of projects - Work will include everything from making appointments, follow-ups on emails, writing documents, research, blog posts, schedule managment, personal tasks and followup, and much more. There will be some routine daily work to be done, but we move pretty quickly and I need someone who is internet comfortable and can keep up.
6) Must be experienced in midlevel to advanced Word & Excel, and comfortable on the Internet. Experience using social networks, facebook, myspace, blogs, etc is also extremely helpful as it will be part of job responsibilities.
7) Ability to write short blog posts (300-500 words) and similar content writing a big plus.
8) Any experience with SEO/Creating Back links/article submissions, etc is a plus - Can be trained, but helps if you've worked with any of it before.
9) Must be available online via Yahoo/Skype, or other similiar online method
10) Reachable by telephone a plus (skype is fine), and costs can be reimbursed.
I need someone who is on top of things, and wanting to work for a company that has a long term future. Options for bonuses, promotions, and advancement are available. I need someone who gets the job done. Who is willing to work on both business and personal tasks to help me keep my life organized. I need someone who I can count on day in and day out and who's available when I need them to get projects done. I am very easy going and flexible, but I have high standards and expect a hardworking person who is always looking for more. I need someone who can meet and exceed deadlines and who i can trust with my personal life and information as well.
*** Resume and references in your repsonses are benificial.
I am looking to start with someone 24-30 hours a week and grow to 40-50 hours (Full Time) as things continue to grow. I am flexible on what days you can work, etc, but I need someone who is at least partially available to Eastern Standard Time (NY Time) a few hours during there work period for us to communicate. The more you can work on NY time the more benificial you are to me on several projects, however there will be a lot of off hours work that can be done as well