We are looking for someone to help test our concept by making 300+ calls to Ontario, Canada Corporations.
We are a Canadian Environmental Research firm and we need to solicit and collect ewaste (electronic waste) donations from Canadian corporations by the skid. We are government compliant in all material respects and all materials collected are shredded, destroyed and recycled.
We are seeking someone to make 300+ cold calls to corporations and asking for skid lot donations. The ewaste need not be functioning as the tests we are performing are on environmental impact concerning soil, water and air pollution.
We are looking for an individual who will make the calls and note them in our back end web log. The caller's objective is to try to collect as many skids as possible of ewaste. For EVERY skid collected, we pay a bonus of $5.00 USD. There is no limit to how many skids you can collect and no limit to the amount of calls you make. However, we will pay a base of $30 for a minimum of 300 calls. (see attached)
You are not selling anything, you are only offering to collect ewaste FREE of charge so long as it meets our guidelines. Many companies are currently paying to have their ewaste picked up.
You need to have your own calling infrastructure in place. We will not reimburse you for your cost of calls. You must find your own leads (you can use [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or what ever you like) you are responsible for your conduct.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
We may select more than one applicant.
Thank you for your bids.
- We do not prepay any work.
- If you require to be prepaid for this project please do not bid.
- We will place 100% of the project amount in GAF escrow prior to work commencement.
- Anyone who abuses PMB to continuously ask us for the job will be disqualified.
- We do not pay freelancer fees for providers, they are your responsibility.
- We only issue and pay for projects through freelancer. Please do not ask for otherwise.