We require 570 web mail accounts to be manually created using a VPN connection that we provide. These accounts will be created manually using the details we provide in a spreadsheet. These web mail accounts will then be used to create 570 accounts on a social networking site, that is to include the upload of an image.
The web mail account creation requires 15 fields to be filled in and a captcha to be completed. The social networking site requires 9 fields to be filled in, a captcha, followed by validation of the email address using the web mail account previously created and the upload of a photograph. The status of the creation will then be updated into our provided spreadsheet.
Accounts must only be created using the VPN we have provided as these supply US based IP addresses.
The web browser must be used in private browsing mode and exited (or all cookies cleared) between each account creation.
You must be able to do this over our supplied VPN, if you cannot use a VPN do not quote.
No Bots, this must be manual.
Every account created will be tested, payment is only for successfully created and setup accounts.
Thank you for your interest in our project, we are unfortunately not able to reply to all messages that are sent due to the volume we receive, but please be aware we appreciate your messages will be read.
Using a VPN we provide, and private browsing set on the browser that is reset between each account created you will:
1) Create the web email account
2) Enter the email address into our database
3) Create the social networking account account using the email above
4) Verify the social networking account email
5) Upload the provided profile image to the social networking account
6) Set the location in the social networking account
7) Set the timestamp in our database when the account is complete