Description: Data Entry Specialist – Part Time, Project Based Term
Data Entry Clerk Job Purpose: Enters data into a proprietary database using a simple web
interface using data found in various industry specific websites, databases and internal
documents. The proprietary database is used throughout the organization to value aircraft,
promote and support the sales process and ultimately win new business.
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties:
• Enters data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information using an established
procedure and through a detailed web based interface.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and
• Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining
data from multiple systems when information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate
duplication of data.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• As the project continues to develop, job may be expanded to include data research
through simple phone calls to competitive aircraft brokers and/or other aviation
Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality,
Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy
Level, Self Starter, Quick Learner. Knowledge of the aviation industry is a plus but by no means
Minimum Requirements: Solid phone and computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office