THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sr. Administrative Specialist on this team, you will use your experience and skills to perform administrative duties with minimal supervision You will work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where organization, resourcefulness and flexibility are of the utmost importance. The ability to think proactively and adapt to changing priorities is critical.
Your key responsibilities:
• Provide support to R&D Director of Pharma Excipients R&D, its leadership team, and members (local and global).
• Maintain and prioritizes calendar invitations and meeting requests for an assigned staff.
• Attend and participate in departmental meetings. May organize, provide input, take minutes and distribute information.
• Establish and maintain files shares, Share Points, EDMS (organizing standard operating procedures and quality documentation. Information may be highly confidential.
• Coordinate and schedule travel and meeting arrangements.
• Respond to employee inquiries about department or company programs, practices and procedures.
• Process expense reports and invoices for supervisor and other staff.
• Maintain and update calendars for Leads and other team member’s calendars.
• Create and follow completion of purchase orders and capital projects.
• Partner with other administrative professionals within the building and the organization for maximum efficiency.
• Supervise two Kelly Services administrative assistants
Your qualification profile:
The following are required:
• HS diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required
• Minimum 5 years of related admin/professional experience
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across the organization
• Meeting planning/coordinating experience
• Calendaring experience
• Experience with budgets and expense reports
• Experience with coordinating travel and travel management systems
• Ability to manage confidential information
• Strong communications skills using multiple platforms.
The following are preferred:
• Associates degree in Business Administration, Communications or equivalent
• 10 years of related admin/professional experience
• Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• SAP, SharePoint, File Share Manager, Concur, WebEDMS
• Experience in assisting higher level leadership to be able to anticipate needs, act on initiative opportunities and act quickly on changing deadlines/needs.