We need someone who has Photoshop 7 or higher to take the HTML color values from the PANTONE Solid Coated swatches (ACO file is a swatch library for Photoshop) and place them next to the corresponding entry in the attached Excel spreadsheet.
The spreah sheet has alredy been started so you will have an idea of how we expect the value to be entered.
The finished values with be rendomly selected for validation after the work is finished.
NOTE: You DO NOT need to open a canvas to complete this job. Only the Swatches and Color windows are necessary.
STEPS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT
1. Import the attached ACO file into your Photoshop "Swatches" window.
2. Select the next swatch from the list.
3. Click the (>) button in your in your "Color" window and choose "Copy Color as HTML"
4. Paste the value into the appropriate cell.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until finished.
There are 1,058 color values left to complete within the sheet. Please do not bid if you are not 100% sure what we are asking for!