This is not a design project and does not require special skills. However, you will need Photoshop and Fireworks to complete this project.
There are 10 simple steps for modifying each logo. Basically, all that is required from you is that you modify some text in three layers in a PSD file and shift one layer to properly align with the other. I need these steps repeated for 200 domains. Some domains have different extensions than .com. I will provide the complete list of domains after your bid is accepted.
YOU ARE BIDDING ON REPEATING THESE 10 STEPS FOR 200 LOGOS.
1) Open psd file and change the domain name (including extension). Use LOWER CASE for all text. Since we are using 2 colors for the domain name, I created a second layer for the orange part.
2) There is a mixture of .com, .net, .org and .us. Make sure to use the correct extension for each.
3) Shift the top-orange 'jobs' layer to align over the blue layer.
4) Make sure that “beta” is right-aligned to the end domain extension like the way I did it.
5) Save the PSD using the domain name in the file name (i.e. [url removed, login to view])
6) Save As to create a PNG file in PhotoShop (i.e. [url removed, login to view]).
7) Open the PNG file in fireworks and “Trim” the canvas to remove extra white space.
8) Resize the PNG image by scaling to a fixed height of 60px. The width should automatically scale in proprotion.
9) Save As the PNG file and select Flattered PNG (i.e. [url removed, login to view]).
10) Save the PNG file in GIF format (i.e. [url removed, login to view]).
So each domain will have three files (PSD, PNG, GIF).
If your work is acceptable, then we may award you an additional 2 sets of 200 logos each. More may follow.
Let me know if you have any questions.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
I fully understand the task and I'm ready to start right now. I have good knowledge in Photoshop and Fireworks. All the logos will be created in max 2 days. I'm looking forward to working for you.
Been a designer for a couple of media companies. I know what you need. Let me know if you want to hire my services. Just looking at making some extra bucks... Regards, J