Primary Skills: word processing software (MS word/WordPerfect), spreadsheet, database
Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8, 001 to 10, 000 keystrokes per hour).
Performs basic management of electronic files (i.E., print, copy, transfer and delete).
Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
Formats and produce documents. Works with numbers (i.E., add, subtract, multiply and divide).
Detects and correct errors. Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other software on a computer.
Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.
Additional Job Details:
We have developed an outline and training for this task and will be able to walk the right person through the work model on day one.
We have approximately 350 clients and client specific configurations to load into our database.
I am looking for an individual who is clear on their role with our team and is focused and committed to achieving the task assigned to them.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Using SharePoint to locate specific client data and configurations for entry
2. Entering client data and configurations in our departmental database using an interface
3. Validate entry for accuracy
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Accuracy of data input
2. Strong organizational skills
3. Ability to follow direction and stay on track for target-date for completion
4. The confidence to ask clarifying questions when unclear
1. Focus and clarity of role and team objective
2. Commitment to the role and objective
3. Critical thinking
4. Strong communicator
1. Problem solving