Hi Freelancers! :)
My name is Mark and I welcome you to my first ever project, education workbooks. This brief is divided into the following sections:
2. Required knowledge and skills
3. Project outcome and requirements
I'm a mature aged student (36yo) from South Australia who has returned to high school in order to attain the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) so as to enter University.
Among the SACE Stage 2 (Year 12) subjects I’m studying, this project focuses on the following:
1. Mathematical Methods (Calculus & Statistics).
2. Specialist Mathematics (Induction & Proofs, Complex numbers, Modeling, Advanced Calculus).
3. Physics (Motion & Relativity, Electricity & Magnetism, Light & Atoms).
This project has come about because my teachers are not following the state issued course outlines and I have found the teacher issued course guides, schedules, and textbooks to be completely out of order and completely bereft of the required assumed knowledge so I need some assistance making everything congruent by consolidating all relevant information into one place - a workbook.
2. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Although the main task of this project is simply collating (cutting and pasting) the information I provide, my ideal freelancer would have a background in education generally, or Math & Physics specifically, as this would add value when mind mapping and constructing the ‘review of assumed knowledge’ sections. Knowledge of learning principles, study habits, chunking, and memorisation would also be an advantage, but this skill-set is not absolutely necessary.
The main tasks in this project include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry/collation.
- Creative thinking (mind mapping/concept mapping, flow charts, pyramid diagrams).
- Basic graphic design (producing mind/concept maps, flow charts, pyramid diagrams).
- Research (sourcing definitions and supporting materials from the web).
- Scheduling (copying the subject programs into my Google calendar).
3. PROJECT OUTCOMES & REQUIREMENTS
3.1 Project Outcomes:
1. Three workbooks, one for each subject
2. Topic ‘cheat sheet’/summary inc 1. Defs, 2. Formulas, 3. Key concepts/ideas/questions/examples
3. ‘Cheat sheet’/summary data from #2 to be copied into Anki (flashcard software).
4. Learning programs (provided) copied into my Google calendar.
3.2 Project Requirements:
Workbooks each need to contain:
- Structured hierarchy of information;
1. Subject overview
2. Topic overview
3. Sub-topic overview
4. Sub-topic sections
5. Review of section ‘assumed knowledge’ (including problem sets from previous years text books)
6. New Material (this years text books – divided into levels 1 [easy], 2 [intermediate], 3 [hard])
7. Topic ‘cheat sheets’/summary pages.
- Contents page
- Brief introduction for each of the levels above.
- Hierarchy Mind map/concept map, including which branch of Math/Physics they’re in/related to
- Hierarchy flow-chart.
- Summary A3 table showing key concepts and questions from the course guide side by side
- 'Pyramid' diagram illustrating what assumed knowledge sits under the subject content
- Resources for each level of the hierarchy (source & list relevant texts, online tutorials [e.g. YouTube], and online courses [e.g. Coursera, EdX etc.])
- Reference list
Thus it is expected that this project will require:
- Collation of problem sets from previous years text books
- Collation of the relevant problem sets from current textbooks
- Collation of the relevant solution pages from the current textbook
- Collation of ‘cheat sheets’/summary pages
- Data from ‘cheat sheets’ and summary pages copied into Anki (flashcard software)
Most information is provided, including;
- SACE issued course outline
- Teacher issued course outlines, programs, & text books
With several projects in the pipeline I hope to build a professional relationship with a trusted service provider.
Bu iş için 19 freelancer ortalamada $163 teklif veriyor
Hello, I can help with you in your project Education Workbooks (Maths & Physics). I have more than 5 years of experience in Courses, Data Entry, Education & Tutoring, Mathematics, Physics. We have worked on several Daha Fazla
Hi I had completed Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree in 2013. I have done MS in Systems Engineering. My TOEFL score in 2013 was 108/120 and I got 8.0/9.0 bands in IELTS in 2017. I believe I am the best m Daha Fazla
being an engineer i believe i can do the job in better way.
Hello dear, I am a [login to view URL] engineer. I am expert in Mathematics and physics so I can help you for sure in your task. Thanks
I am a o/A level's teacher. I have a vast experience in making worksheets and workbook. May be I am the one who can help you.
You came to the right person, I'm Eslam, A senior physics student with very strong background in physics and mathematics, in addition, I've been a mathematics instructor for more than 5 years, 3 of them offline, and th Daha Fazla
Hello, dear sir. I am expert in matlab, R, math, physics. I have a lot of experiences in many projects. I will do your projects well. Please contact me. Thanks. Hello, dear sir. I am expert in matlab, R, math, p Daha Fazla
Hello I am [login to view URL] graduate. I can help you in writing workbooks. My area of interest is Physics (Radar, antenna, RF circuits, electromagnetics) and I am also very good at maths. We can discuss more details over cha Daha Fazla
Budget & schedule to be discussed further as per your needs. Interest in a wide variety of fields, well beyond my initial academic training at the PhD level in Sciences - Statistics in Theoretical Physics (from Fr Daha Fazla
I am a full time Physics faculty at an academy and would be comfortable helping you in the workbooks.
Hello, I am a science graduation student having PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHEMATICS as my main subject. I consider my self to be suitable for your project as I am also an experienced data operator freelancer. I ensur Daha Fazla
Hello , It Took A While To Read Your Project Description , I Still Need To Contact With You To Know More Details , I'm An Engineering Student , I'm So Familiar With Physics , Math ( Calculus - Algebra - Analytic Geo Daha Fazla
I am doing PhD in mathematics fro NIT Trichy, India. I have strong background in mathematics and statistics. I taught calculus and statistics to graduates students also. I have experience of this kind of work also. I w Daha Fazla
Hi Mark, Let me start by congratulating you on your initiative to go back to school. I am 30, and I have recently completed my B.Sc. environmental engineering degree. Having a strong background in Mathematics and P Daha Fazla
I've physical and mathematical background needed