We are looking to scrape emails and contact information from a SET list of leasing agents and commercial leasing space brokers.
This space has a few hundred contacts to be found
The a successful job is one that has searched the names of the brokerages in Vancouver and the surrounding local areas on RECBC - site given- and then drawn from LinkedIn and the company websites to give us an accurate list
A milestone will be given for 60% upon completion and then the remaining 40% will be given once the bounce backs or non working emails have been replaced.
Generic responses to post will not be answered.
Hello Sir, Let's get started with few examples for a quality check. I'm well familiar with LinkedIn and its other useful tools. I will perform an accurate web search to collect the required Contact Name, Email Addres Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 41 freelancer ortalamada $361 teklif veriyor
i can help you to find brokerages in Vancouver with there contact email. Also you will get 99% verified email. Message to me i will send you a sample.
"I am expert in data scrapping, data mining and data hunting with great web search as well as having great research skills and tools. Data Entry is my passion and I am getting task as challenge and do my best effort to Daha Fazla
Dear Client, I ensure I will complete the task successfully and within the specified time. I love perfection in work. So I ensure the work will be spot on. Your satisfaction is my success. Kindly contact me. Roy
Hello I understood the task and I ensure I will give you accurate and verified quality emails and contact information from a SET list. Can you share the file or format ? We can start work today soon. Thanks. Ziad
Hello I have done many projects of web search and LinkedIn email scraping like yours. I can do sample also. For further discussion please message me. Regards Tanzeela S.
Hello There I have read the full job description very carefully. i am confident i can do this task. i also agree with your milestone terms. lets discuss, please Thanks Sinthia
Hello, I will only take 1/2 days to complete it! I read carefully the project description. I am Highly interested. I did the same task before. I believe that I'll do this work properly and timely. Trust Me!