PLEASE READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW BEFORE PLACING A BID.
I'm looking for a solid, professional Forum poster to create posts on forums. You will sign up and setup an avatar & signature. Many forums will require a minimum number of posts before you can include a signature link, so you must be able to create at least the minimum number of posts on each forum. forward me examples of this work that you've done.
The site I am promoting is a dance related social network so posts to forums should be relevant to Dance related websites only.
Forums in the USA and Europe are preferred, so forums can include:
Latin Dance Forums
B-boying / Breakdance Forums ect... there are many.
Please price this job per 100 postings. This work, if you are competent and diligent, will be far more extensive than just 100 postings but for right now, let’s limit it to that quantity.
Anchor text/images and links will be provided for use in your signatures.
You will be required to keep good records on an Excel spreadsheet which will show:
1. Name of forum or blog
4. Exact location of link
5. Date Link Placed.
1) No auto postings or use of automated tools will be allowed. Manual posting only!
2) No more than 100 posts should be made each week which should be done by 3-4 days not within one day. I will check for dates when the posts are posted.
3) Each post must to be at least 30 words in length and in good English, RELEVANT to the thread.
4) The posts cannot start a thread; they must be replies to existing threads and must be related to threads without creating spam posts.
5) Links must be visible to all.
6) You need to sound like a regular contributor and post in any of the threads inside the forum. Please do not spam or do anything that would get you banned in a forum.
8) Each forum/blog postings will be validated by me. I will only accept and count postings with working signature links to my site. Posts that are deleted and do not have back links will not be counted as good posts and you must replace them with new ones if you want to be paid for them.
10) Do not copy and paste text from other sites.
11) I will not accept spammy postings, stupid or idiotic ramblings which will tarnish the image of my site. You must have good English grammar skills, good spelling etc.
12) I will verify each of your forum postings. Posts that are deleted and do not have back links will not be counted as good posts.
If you have read all of the above then please reply in PM with your past verifiable experience.
I would like this to be an ongoing relationship. I have other websites that have the same requirements.