Assistant will be given a 2-week trial USD $100.
If you pass the 2 week trial then it will be a permanent position and a fixed price of $200usd monthly.
- Establish, update and manage my calendar
o Personal & work
- Bookkeeping and payroll duties: calculating hours, adding expenses, updating salaries. (Wavesapps)
o Writing and sending quotations & invoices to clients.
- Receptionist duties: answering calls, leaving voicemails and checking messages. (Email & MagicJack)
o Topics for blog posts which those images will be filtered through to social media
o Create a PowerPoint presentation about what ChloMo is about
- Database building, entry, and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Creating, filing and presenting weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Organizing technical support tickets and participating in chat support.
- Create and send out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses, and salespeople.
- Maintaining cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
- Converting, merging and splitting PDF files.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
- Proofreading documents and other office materials.
- Producing content marketing material
- Designing brochures and creating content to put inside.
- Generating so-called listicles (list articles) on industry-related matters.
- Responding to comments made on the business’s blog.
- Interviewing industry sources to write an in-depth report on the market.
- Manage the optimizing of the SEO and web marketing strategy.
- Conducting a keyword research for the website and performing a blog analysis.
- Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (targeted keywords, ranked content, SEMRUSH positions).
- Sitemap and webmaster submissions.
- Beginning a link-building campaign and generating a sufficient number of backlinks.
- Off-page optimization: commenting on other blogs, participating in forums and message boards and responding to the public on YouTube and news websites.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observing site traffic.
- Creating a new list of email contacts, email newsletters, and promotional copy. (MailChimp)
- Establishing follow-up emails and auto-responders and edit according to response rate.
- Manage social media accounts on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- Coming up with detailed profiles and inserting links to the company website.
- Writing, editing and sharing posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
- Performing a social media audit: conduct a thorough analysis of traffic, shares, and mentions.
- Observing the company’s competitors on social media by looking at rankings, online visibility, and keyword prioritization.
- Ensuring the small business has a mobile social media strategy for full optimization.
- Researching key hashtag conversations of the day and find out if it fits in with company’s messages and marketing objectives.
- Engaging with the audience: responding to inquiries, sharing relevant information, thanking customers for mentions and purchases and posting promotions.
- Updating all social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Run a social media contest or challenge.
- Producing customer care scripts for customer service requests.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations when the company is not meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Sending a gift card or thank you note to our clients on holidays and anniversaries.
- Recruiting for potential team members and contractors or freelancers.
- Writing down minutes from meetings and then creating a detailed document
Bu iş için 29 freelancer ortalamada RM436 teklif veriyor
Hi I have been working as virtual assistant and possess almost 10 years of professional experience. Please share your project details as I could start and finish it soon. Regards, Rakesh
I can take care of this task. I am a partner at Wishup.co. where we provide remote part-time employees who are well-trained for the task of Virtual Assistant at very affordable rates. At WishUp, we hire, train an Daha Fazla
I've been a personal virtual assistant for over 3 years handling SEM (AdWords campaigns, email marketing, etc.), typing jobs, website management, and other admin roles. I'm confident that I can do any job given and Daha Fazla
Hello I'm the perfect candidate for your workand also I'm Email market expert and I've 100k to 500k or more international emails address with there name mostly from UK USA Spain or Germany and others. I'm new at Daha Fazla
Hello! Below is my work experience: Ring, Scottsdale, AZ July 2017 – Present Technical Support Agent Exceeded call expectations, including Daha Fazla
I am a University Graduate, holding M.B.A in Finance Experienced On – QuickBook (INTUIT Desktop/Enterprise Environment) Preparing and managing weekly payroll and accounts payable Handling monthly, quarterly Daha Fazla
I have been doing this kind of work for the past 10 years or more. Being a successful Project Manager, I have demonstrated expertise in Project Management (Agile and Scrum), Delivery Management, People/Team management, Daha Fazla
I will work for you as I read all the responsibilities which you added in your order. I can do this work from home and provide you quality work