I need someone to enter in data from an internet source, compiling a list of law faculty in the United States. The data must be manually queried, and will be returned in a list of 25 at a time. The data consists of two fields - a name, and an organization. I need the name and organization to be transcribed into Excel. According to the site, there are 7352 entries.
To understand what I need done, please do the following:
1. Go to the website
[url removed, login to view]
2. In the "Search For" selection box, select "Law School Faculty"
3. In the "US State" List box, select all states from "Alabama" to "Wyoming", using the CTRL-click to select multiple items
4. Hit the red "Search" button
5. The site should return "Your search for U.S. Law Faculty in United States found 7,352 listings. (Only the first 1000 will be displayed)." with a list of 25 people at a time. I need the name and the law school data input into the attached Excel template for all 7352. It is a very simple matter of directly copying two fields into the template.
6. When you really do this, you will not be able to select all states, because only the first 1000 names will come up. I would suggest selecting a group of states that will give you less than 1000 names at a time, doing them, and then selecting the next group of states.
7. The list should have 7352 names at the end of this process. There may be some duplicates - please leave them in for now and I will clean them up later.
Hi, I am very much interested in this job. I am from Hyderabad, India. Request you to please check ur PM now and get back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Sai Kiran