This project requires you to collect information on, and take photographs of, chocolate products in Chatuchak in Bangkok. You should visit 3 shops and in each collect the required data on chocolate products.
You must photograph the products individually and as part of a display of shelves – submitting at least 3 product photos and 1 display photo for a total of 4-6 photos per shop. The photos must conform to the following requirements:
1. Products made by domestic brands (up to 1 photo from each shop)
2. Products made by other Asian brands (up to 1 photo from each shop)
3. Products made by international brands, such as Mars (including Snickers and M&Ms), Hershey’s (including Reese’s), Nestlé (including KitKat), Cadbury or similar items (1-3 photos from each shop)
4. Full photo of display in which each photographed chocolate product is placed (1-3 photos from each shop)
Try to take at least one photo of each product type if possible.
In addition to the photos, you must collect the following information for each product:
•Retail outlet name
•GPS coordinates (longitude, latitude) OR address of the retail outlet (street name, post code)
•Item name (e.g. M&Ms, KitKat)
•Price of the item as displayed
•Item weight – specify units if not grams
•Brand classification (domestic, other Asian, international)
The collected data and 12 (or more) photos are to be submitted online via SurveyMonkey at: [login to view URL]
The full item, item name and item price must be clearly visible in the product photos.
•Ensure that the photos are not blurry.
•The product in question, and its price, should roughly be in the middle of the photo. So far as is possible, exclude other products from the frame.
•The price label and product must be visible in its entirety.
•Identical photos submitted under more than one task will not count towards the minimum number of required photos.
For the display photos, please capture as wide a view as you can get with individual products clearly visible, preferably with legible price information. (Please see attachtments).
Suggested shops where you can collect photos are:
- Union Mall, 54 Soi Ladprao 1 Khwaeng Chom Phon, Khet Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
- JJ Mall, 588 Kampaeng Phet II Rd, Chatuchak Bangkok, 10900
- CentralPlaza Lardprao, 1693 Phahonyothin Rd, Chatuchak Sub-district, Chatuchak District, Bangkok 10900
Dear potential client,\r\n\r\nI just submitted the proposal for chocolate products in Chatuchak area.\r\nI can also do the job for you.\r\nI can go to go to 2 of the suggested stores: Central Ladprao and Union Mall. \r Daha Fazla