We are pleased to announce we are opening a part time SEO & Digital Marketing Manager for our nexusnode business [login to view URL] We are a starter trying to shake the market with new and leading technology at super affordable rates.
We are not looking for average, we are looking for someone who wants to make a real impact on the clients they work with but also the future direction of the business. The Senior Account Manager will work directly with the founders and be a leading contributor to their work with a host of major clients, both nationally and globally.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for a broad range of clients, budgets and platforms. Working across all digital channels and have control of strategy and the direction of the accounts.
What do we need in terms of skills?
• 2+ years’ agency experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns
• Experience working on ecommerce and lead gen digital strategies
• Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics experience
• Facebook Ads experience
• Know how to write effective ad copy within platform guidelines
• Sound Microsoft Excel experience to analyse data and produce charts
• Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
• Naturally organised with good time management
• Proactive and great initiative
The Role - Digital Marketing Manager
• Manage a small team, including a Social Media Manager
• Develop and implement effecting SEO and PPC strategies
• Drive digital performance of the core business and external client base
• Work with the Creative Team to oversee the creation high-quality content
• Keep up to date with the latest industry developments
• Reporting on and monitoring performance of internal and external campaigns across all channels
The Requirements - Digital Marketing Manager
• Hands-on experience across both PPC and SEO
• Experience delivering effective and informative content
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills
• Client-facing experience
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing with a comprehensive understanding of Google's algorithm updates
• An analytical approach to PPC and SEO
• Experience of SEO and PPC from and analysis to recommendations and implementation
• Comprehensive understanding of desktop and mobile acquisition
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Position is a part time position but fully remote!