My name is Dustin, I’m run a small business doing project management for software development.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–3 hours per day, ideally long-term. You must have great English skills for speaking and writing.
1. Google Docs most of our work will be done in Google Docs
2. Trello is a free project management tool that we will use for the majority of our communication 3. and task tracking
4. Sketch App is required, for this you must have a Mac computer (there is a free trial, if at the expiration of your free trial we decide to continue working together I will provide you with a licensed copy)
5. Google Backup and Sync is required for synchronizing files we work on to my Google Drive
6. Microsoft PowerPoint (must be via office 365)
7. WordPress (coding skills are not required)
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Writing and reviewing technical documentation (written for software development)
2. Creating and Editing workflow and wireframe documentation
3. Research to find APIs, evaluate API integrations, identify excellent UIUX components and best practices, etc.
4. Data entry
5. Software design tasks (usually in Sketch App following explicit instructions and style guides)
6. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $6/saat teklif veriyor
Hello, I hope you are fine. Well, I have all of the skills and experience that you’re looking for and I’m confident that I would be a superstar in this project . Looking forward to your reply :)
hi! i have read the description i have worked as an assistant for more than 4 years and know exactly how to do it i can work at any time you will ask, would love to work with you, looking forward to your response :-)