What to do:
1. Sort the booklist file by Publisher and by name, so you can easily determine who among the leads are Pearson users.
2. Take only those names using Pearson books, as this is our concern now.
3. For the Winter Columns, both new and existing name in the sales tracker file, fill the capacity with the actual capacity found in the booklist file. The capacity is the section enrol numbers found for each instructor in the green spreadsheet, with corresponding course and dept at the left portion. Since your list is already sorted by name, you can easily find the capacity (section enroll values) for each instructor. The course (dept abbreviation and course number) and capacity(section enrol) found in the booklist file should be reflected in the Winter Column of the Sales Tracker file. It should be the total capacity. For multiple courses handled by the same instructor, just indicate the first 2 courses in the Course Column, so we can save time, but just to inform me that this is a combined course.
4. For Fall, Spring and Summer Columns of new names, capacity should have the Publisher Code 222. Just indicate the same course as you have entered Under Winter Column. Since all leads you will include in the list are using Pearson books, we will have the same capacity for the new names of these columns.
5. For names which are existing in the sales tracker file, Fall, Spring and Summer Columns, that have existing course and capacity indicated under any of the Fall, Spring or Summer Column, add 222 to precede the current capacity, and make the capacity in a 6 digit format. If the course and capacity for these columns are blank or 0, copy the course you entered under Winter and indicate the Publisher Code 222 as capacity.
6. Name, Title, Organization, Department, Email and Phone# should be searched from the school website. See the existing list as to how this should be filled. Contact information should come from the department directory and you can only use the main directory to supplement information. We often get negative feedback from contact information gathered from the main directory, that is why we gather mainly from each department directory.
This task will be paid at the rate of 10c(USD) per new name with contact information. The same 5c(USD) for course updates of existing names. Make sure that you are not duplicating lists.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $125 for this job
Greetings! Ready to start as early as possible and as per your instruction. Refer pm for more details. Thank you!!!
Dear sir, I am a professional data entry worker & can complete this project with your requirements, please give me a response ASAP !
=========== Greetings. Dedicated and Professional committed to 100% accuracy and deadlines. Ready to start now. Sir, more details mentioned on message board please. =========
Hello, Greetings From Evirtual Services!! We understand your value of your time and believe in excellent service with 100% satisfaction. I am Jason and I represent Evirtual Services fast growing US based com Daha Fazla
Dear sir, I'm an experienced Web researcher and am eager to complete this job properly and in time.
Good Day, I am interested in this work, Thanks
I will finish any work you will give in future within required time and accdoring to your needs. I won't let you down from my works. Thank you
At the moment i am free and available to do as required please consider me
we have a team so we can complete your job timely and specially.
I have over 15 years of customer service experience. I have over 25 years of computer experience & I have been working with the Internet since the mid-1990s. My ultimate goal is to simply "make a difference".
I'm skilled and disciplined. Time limit will be met.
Hi, I am a programmer. And I am good in excel as well :)