Order Entry into OSCOM From a set of PDF orders.
We have OScom 2.2 creloaded from when it was free.
We used OSCom then we changed to NOLApro.
We are changing back to OScom so we need to input the orders from NOLApro into OScom.
We need to ensure that all the record id's in the db match the old system as we have a manufacturing db that links to them.
Also ensure that all data is identical. I believe the steps to be similar to what follows here, but part of your job will be to guarantee the data is ALL transfered correctly.
Enter aprox 20 new Customers
Enter aprox 10 new products
Enter aprox 80 new orders into OSCom from PDF orders.
Orders average abourt 4 items each order
Each item has about 7 option attributes
1) Add all new customers with data
2) Change customerID to match PDF
3) Enter Order adding Customers info not already in system.
4) Change order Number to match PDF
5) Change order date to match PDF
6) Enter items
7) Change ItemId to match PDF
8) Add options and attributes and prices to orders.
Option 2 (both mysql data sets are on same server.)
1) Back up OScom data
2) Back up Current system data
3) Do the above with append queries (data structures are not exact but similar)
4) Audit against PDF orders.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job
I have extensive experience with OSCOM as well as CRELoaded. I could easily have all this finished within 12-24 hours of receiving log-in information.