We are looking for staff to perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks on a variety of data entry tasks.
Make sure to READ ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY. If you are not suitable, or do not reply in your private message to us with the required information, your bid will be completely ignored.
Here is what the role involves:
1. you will receive QA tasks via a task management system.
2. you will follow detailed instructions (these will be provided to you) in order to complete various QA tasks. These instructions will require you to access the internet as well as operate various software. The nature of the tasks are typically basic data entry into a series of websites and software applications to check the work of others.
3. you will notify the task management system when you have completed the QA task.
Each QA task has an associated expected time to completion (we have been generous with this at the beginning). This means that you will be expected to complete a certain number of tasks per 40hr week (depending on the task).
R1. You MUST have a team, so that we can scale our operations with you.
R2. You MUST be able to commit a minimum of 40 hours/week (8 hrs, 5 days) now, with the option of increasing this with more resources if required.
R3. You MUST be able to use both IE and Firefox internet browsers.
R4. You MUST be able to operate software that will be provided to you.
This project is a 1-week trial ($100), for a 40hr week (5 days, 8 hrs).
If your work is deemed acceptable (ie. you have followed instructions carefully, and completed tasks within the estimated task completion period) then we will likely continue your services at an ongoing monthly rate of $400/month.
To Place your bid MAKE SURE to private message me with the following:
1. Your location and time zone
2. Number of members in your team
3. A background of your company (including how long you have been in operation), and why you believe you are suitable for this project.
If you do not get back to me with this information, your bid will be ignored.