I posted this project once before, but my requirements were not clear so I cancelled it. I am starting over with a better description:
I am conducting a social and market research project on how people interact and form relationships online. I need someone to review the archives of several dozen listservs and online groups and develop a list of people who post frequently to these groups.
I have collected about 1800 messages, in 65 listservs and groups, in a Yahoo! Mail account. I will provide the login name and password to the freelancer, who must:
· Review the archives and collect the name, email address, and number of posts for everyone who has posted to this group
· For each group or listserv, sort the names and email addresses from high to low based on how many times they have posted to the group
· Count both original posts and replies to that post
· Don’t count it when somebody includes an original post in their reply
· Don’t count “out of office” notices as posts
I have attached some sample images to demonstrate what I need.
The final results must be delivered in Microsoft Excel
I prefer to pay via escrow.
The project must be completed by December 15
18 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
We have served our clients across the world. We are very professional and flexible in our approach. Accuracy of work is 100% guaranteed and we ensure that you will be satisfied with our work. Please see pmb:)