You will need to go to [url removed, login to view] and get url of the stream for every channel there (home page only). You will use program called WM recorder to get the source (free download on [url removed, login to view]).
This is very easy, I will teach you. This is the steps you will take:
1. open the channel (Internet Explorer prefered) and wait for it to start playing
2. WM recorder will show you stream address. Paste it to a file.
3. copy/paste channel name and description in same file
4. put in live, recorded or new window info
Repeat about 400 times. At the end I should get about 400 channels in one text file including this info:
1. channel name
2. channel description
3. stream url
4. live, recorded or new window ([url removed, login to view] displays this in menu as L, R or O)
If channel opens in new window you will only provide url of that opened window, not of the stream. If channel does not work you will need to write "channel name - not working" in that text file.
This is a sample:
ABC News Now
ABC News Now - live US based news tation from ABC that broadcasts local and International coverage of news events, as well as entertainment, health, technology and other assorted news features
[url removed, login to view]:[url removed, login to view]
repeat so about 400 times. I will be available for help all day today.