1. User1 sends a GSM/SMS Text message to a service provider
2. Service Provider registers and checks entry on integrity(sender's number (first x digits on seperate table), dialled number (premium or not, if not ckeck if caller is registered (seperate table)), 2 checks on text (digit 1-3 (alpha num on seperate table) and digit 5-160 (foul language components in seperate table))
3. If all checks all pass, create active file and forward text (5-160) to UserX (defined by first 3 digits)
4. If only 1 check fails, send failure message to sender.
5. When a sender's number is identitified among the numbers in the active file, add text to active file and archive the file, send a message to UserX.
- All steps need to be time stamped
- data base needs to be linked to a customer portal for membership billing
Very Important: Processing Speed (i.e. the time between user1 sending a SMS (GSM Text message) and userX receiving the message needs to be minimized)
I need to see a model which functions, if it works further assignments may follow.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $979 for this job
hello. I am a Brazilian Web developer and Java programmer with 10 years of development experience on different [url removed, login to view] skills including : C/C++ . CLIPPER/FOXPRO. PHP . AJAX . JAVA databases: PostgreSQL,MySQL,MS Ac Daha fazlası
Hi scotty...can you beam me up?...ignore my bid...we want a TRAIL from you...anywork is acceptable...just look into our profile and thank you for getting back to us :)....Computer Peripherals.!!!!