Under the supervision of the New Media project manager, the eText coordinator will be in charge of the digital textbooks (eText) production programme. This consist of:
* Receiving the material from publishing departments and package all necessary assets for production.
* Coordinating the workflow between editorial departments (in Canada) and production team (in India).
* Assure and control quality.
* Manage planning and timelines to ensure that the workflow is under control for 30 simultaneous projects.
* Facilitate the communication between teams (editorial and production).
* Monitor and control project deliverables using our internal management platform.
* Report programme progress, problems and solutions to the project manager.
* Control that all deliverables meet quality acceptance criteria.
* Manage a small team of freelancers that will prepare and implement multimedia material.
# Key Skills & Competencies
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
* Organizational effectiveness and a special eye for details.
* Ability to communicate with remote and multi-cultural teams.
* Ability to provide crystal-clear and detailed instructions.
* Great ease with web technologies and digital platforms.
* Ability to work with large Excel spreadsheets.
* Curiosity for various domains of knowledge.
* Interest in learning and education.
* Ability to read French.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
I want to work on this project " Excellent work, quick and high qualdelightity 1. Can we negociate the price but is very important to discuss about the work