• Read two HDF5 files with temperature data: one with predicted data and the other with observed data. Note: observation station locations can be found in the JSON metadata file.
• Calculate the RMSE index for each 6-hour interval in the time-series at all points in the matrix.
• Plot two-dimensional maps of the index for each period and a graph of the time-series of the same index for Bergen (Latitude 60.39299 and Longitude 5.32415).
• Create a [login to view URL] file with descriptions of all the steps to install and use your software.
• Write the index calculation result in a NetCDF file
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $22/saat teklif veriyor
Hi I am a very experienced statistician, data scientist and academic writer. I have completed several PhD level thesis projects involving advanced statistical analysis of data. I have worked with data from several comp Daha Fazla
Hi there, I am an ML engineer. I can start right away and deliver within the deadline. So, Let’s have a quick conversation. I can be more specific once we get all the requirements and information required to execute th Daha Fazla
Hello, I am able to work through the project using Python and approach it through using a regression based modelling software in python to make a plot of your points. I am eager to use this project within the powerful Daha Fazla
Hi freegren. We already discuss. You old post deleted. Therefor I'm again apply on it. I have read your tasks based on the data. I can perform all the basic & complex tasks in python and also can your that you mentione Daha Fazla
Hi there, I'm very good at typing and also very fast, i'm doing this work from last 2 years, and i'll make sure to submit your work before time!
This data entry proposal sample for Freelancer will 100% win any kind of data entry job that are being posted in the freelancer.com daily