Water resources organization specializing in monitoring edge-of-field surface-water runoff and tile drainage from agricultural land-use areas seeking qualified scientists to analyze water data.
Description of Monitoring System
- Monitoring gauges are located at edge of agricultural fields with catchment sizes ranging in size from 1 to 50 acres (0.4 to 20 hectares),
- Crops grown within monitored catchments include pasture, corn, soybean, rice, alfalfa, and cotton.
- Gauging stations are located in the Mississippi River and Great Lakes watersheds.
- Runoff volume is estimate using a pre-calibrated flow control structure (e.g. H-flume, V-notch weir, Thelmar Weir) and stage sensors (e.g. pressure, ultrasonic).
- Flow-paced samples are collected via peristaltic pump during runoff events and are lab-analyzed post-event for solids and nutrient concentration.
- Monitored runoff is ephemeral and typically will result in 10-20 events/year.
Data Analyses Sought
- Discharge data QA/QC
+ Cleanse data for out of range values,
+ Correct erroneous stage values,
+ Recalculate discharge using corrected stage data, and
+ Gap fill where data points are missing.
- Merge discharge data and chemistry data to estimate pollutant load.
- Format data for upload to database.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $12/saat teklif veriyor
I have extensive experience in water resources engineering. I have also carried out lot of data analysis and coding working in R. Let me put a sincere effort in your job. Thank you.
I believe in providing the client best value for a minimum amount. I did many projects in offline. But I'm starting in online platform so I'm much interested to work with you than income.