***Please DO NOT just bid on this project if you have not red the description and know how to do it.
We will reject any bidders on this project if it seems to be generic!***
We need to analyse the performance of some ETFs over the course one year.
1. You will be given some newspapers of the past one year.
2. you will have to look up the information in the newspaper, see picture attached, and enter TWO data points ("Symbol" and "weekly price change") into excel.
[login to view URL] will look at one month (4x1week) and then identify the top 10 "symbols" which show up in all 4 weeks of the month in the list.
4. You will have to identify on a monthly basis which stock drop out of the selections and which show up new on the month (based on point 3) .
5. You will go then go to [login to view URL] and look up the historical opening price of the ETF for the first Monday of each month.
6. You will have to check the monthly performance of this model portfolio against the performance of the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ.
Any further questions please feel free to ask.