Wine Cellar management tool (OSX App written in Swift)
Bütçe $250-750 USD
There are a few components to this. I'd like it written in Swift, as I'll be making modifications to it down the road.
1. Create a data model based on two different spreadsheets which need to be imported. The spreadsheets are in Excel XLS format, so this program needs to be able to read and parse XLS files. One XLS defines different wines and their attributes, basically a definition... region, type, vintage, rating, cost, value, tasting notes, range of years where the wine is best, etc. All are columns in the XLS, so it's very straightforward. The second XLS is a bottle list... a list of how many of each type of wine there are. Fields are things like bottle size, cost, date acquired, location in the cellar, [login to view URL] straightforward as the columns are well-defined.
2. Once the data is read in, I'd like the ability to generate different reports. I'd like an error report that tells me what's missing. For example, some wines don't have a rating, or what their value is... or empty notes. I'd like to run reports listing all the wines from oldest to newest, cheapest to most expensive, or sorted on bottle count.
3. I'd like a Wine List to be printed out, the sort you might find in a restaurant. This should be a highly-customizable interface where different lists can be generated. One version groups wines by country, and then sub-divides by region and then wine type. Or, perhaps a list that groups all Reds and then different types, only specifying the country with the associated wine. If you can imagine the way Excel can sort Data, in this case, it might be different versions of Heading / sub-Heading / sub-sub Heading / sub-sub-sub Heading. But it needs to be fully flexible.
I'd like that Wine List to be exported to PDF, where font selection for each of the headings and sub-headings has been selected, with the intention of printing out something you'd see in a restaurant. As part of the fully-flexible "include or don't include" would be the price, the cellar location, etc.
I realize, as you already do too, that this is a bit vague with respect to the finishing touches. I feel this product might suffer from a bit of scope creep, but that's fine... I'm willing to pay by the hour to fiddle with it till it's right. But to kick things off, let's scope out the base product:
1. define data model
2. read spreadsheets into data model
3. generate some basic reports:
a. most expensive to cheapest
b. oldest to newest
c. error report of blank fields where data was expected
4. A printable/presentable PDF output Wine List
Bu iş için 40 freelancer ortalamada $841 teklif veriyor
Hi there! I have more than 10 years of experience as a Data Base Administrator and Analytics Engineer. I'd love to work together on your project. I'm so responsible and kind, I'll always send you the files on time and Daha Fazla
Hello Horatio, I hope this message finds you well. I will be able to help you with your project. I read through the description and it sounds like I am just the right person for it. I have the right sk Daha Fazla
Hi, Wine Cellar management tool App I read your requirements carefully and understood very well about the project scope and start working accordingly in stages. Blockchain Native and hybrid application , React Native Daha Fazla
Hi There! You need to develop a Wine Cellar management tool (OSX App written in Swift), I got 7+ years of experience in developing apps for startups and have good proven track records and excellent clients reviews, Daha Fazla
Hello I have read your Wine Cellar management tool (OSX App written in Swift) description carefully and am very interested in this project. This is my profile. https://www.freelancer.com/u/edwinsong31 I am a senior Daha Fazla
Hello, You need a Wine Cellar management tool (OSX App written in Swift). Once the data is read in, I'd like the ability to generate different reports. You would like an error report that tells me what's missing. For e Daha Fazla
Hi, How are you? Upon reading brief details I believe its a doable job I have great experience doing projects with App Developer, App Development, iOS Development, PDF, Swift, Graphical User Interface (GUI), Data Proce Daha Fazla
Hello, I read your project details and really interested in your mentioned job. I have 5+ years’ experience doing similar jobs related to these skills Data Processing, iOS Development, Excel, App Development, Swift, Ap Daha Fazla
Hello I am a professional python developer. My main specializations are automation, web scrapers and bots development. I have already developed over 200 scrapers. From the simplest (for example, a competitor's price Daha Fazla
I've experience with data processing, excel, and swift. I've read your project description, and I'm sure sure I can provide best solution to your project, please let me know if we can discuss further details, thank you Daha Fazla
yes i can do that is my hobyy my fdvnjkfn njknfsdjk nsd bjhbvhsjdfb dbvjhsdbvsd v,ndklfb, n fnm j fnd j kd jknjkn e n jwfwj vh fjh jvjh jv j vjh vvn
personal information section, in your resume summary, in your education section, or in a designated certification section. Always make your most noteworthy or relevant certifications visible and attention-grabbing.
Hi sir, I have checked your job post and understood your requirements. I am a professional Application developer and I will be able to work onData Processing, iOS Development, App Developer, App Development, Excel, Gra Daha Fazla
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dear Client!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have 5 years of experienced on native and hybrid application with android studio ,iphonexcode swift ,objecive C , IONIC, React Native , Flutter App. I have developed Native Apps for various Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings! Hope you are doing well ~~~ I am Nitin, Thank you for taking the time to consider me for this project. I am confident that I can create the Wine Cellar Management Tool you are seeking. The goal of th Daha Fazla
Hello sir I am a Senior Developer specialized in desktop application development having an experience of more than 8+ years. I am very excited to see your job posting as I am confident that I am a perfect fit for what Daha Fazla