I run a website [login to view URL], and am looking to make a number of upgrades to the site. These include:
1. Adding a sign on requirement to access our "FREE TIPS". This would be a popup asking for users to enter:
a) Their first name
b) Their email
c) Their Sportsbet Username/Id. If they're not a Sportsbet member they will be required to join them.
Once they have logged in once, they can save their login details and not have to enter them again.
This will require adding a database to our website, which it currently doesn't have.
2. Adding racing form from live xml feed to the site.
3. Adding our own rating system based off the feed. This will be a small math calculations based off the XML racing form feed.
4. Adding Sportsbet odds and deep links to their market data on their website next to the form data.
5. Add a "Blackbook" facility, which will allow users to tag horses they see, and it will email them if they are due to start in a race in the future. This will require linking their "blackbook" selection with the racing form and then sending an automatic email.
There are a number of projects here and the costs for doing this isn't fully known, but the price is an approximate guide to completing all the work.
Please note: Knowledge of Australian Racing industry and those who actually read the description is a must. Anyone just posting a generic reply will not be considered.
Hello, I would like to make the updates to your website. First off, I would like to say that I really like your website (viewed on mobile ). It is clean and very organized. I could not find any evidence of a CMS. Is i Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 23 freelancer ortalamada $3794 teklif veriyor
Hi There !! Thanks for taking a look of my proposal. could you share psd so I can start your work for asap complete. I am looking forward for start the project. Thank you :)
Hi There Senior Cloud Engineer here. I would like to complete this project for you. I can provide you with my certifications as well. Please let me know when your available to discuss further.