The goal of project is to develop an autocad wrapper in order to map autocad objects to database database records. The solution should work with AutoCad 2004 and above using ActiveX or any other automation way
Wrapper for an generating an autocad-instance with the following features (We will provide you with an interface that defines all the needed functionality):
- Is autocad available/installed?
- Start AutoCad
- Close AutoCad
- retrieve UniqueObjectId from AutoCad-Objects
- drag&drop of vcl elements (e.g. TreeNode) on the autocad windows will automatically select / deselect the underlying autocad object
- get all autocad-layers
- get autocad-objets by layers
- get selected objects
- object structure for iterating through layers, objects ...
- get surrounding objects of specific object (e.g. selecting a chair in a roomplan gets the room itself)
- drag&drop a vcl element (e.g. TreeNode) will generate a specific object in autocad
- registering popUpMenu on right-Click (for selected object or objectgroup)
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE ATTACHED INTERFACE FILE
- Q: What is the timeframe of the project?
A: We expect you to deliver a solution that is well tested and documented within 2-3 weeks of the project start.
- Q: How do we work?
A: You will get access to a svn repository and get a user account on our database servers. You are required to check in your work on a regular base.
- Q: How do we communicate?
A: You are required to be available either by telephone and/or by IM (ICQ or MSN)
- Q: What is the financial compensation?
A: The limit for this project is US$ 1200,00.
Please answer to this bid only if you are sure you can meet our requirements. We expect from you strong communication skills and a hard dedication to work. Only answer to this bid if you are experieced in both Delphi and AutoCad and can deliver production-quality code (e.g. proper exception and resource handling).
I am familiar with AutoCad and Delphi, I have confident to complete this project.