B. Build a 7zip self-extractor stub similar to the one in the attached
archive "very latest stub with win7 [url removed, login to view]" based on the latest 7-zip
1) The branding on the dialogs etc. must be retained/copied over to the new
2) The silent processing options on the command line must be retained/copied
over to the new stub.
3) Command line processing logic (passing command line parameters to the
program that is started after self-extraction is complete) must be
4) The old stub currently displays progress on the Windows 7/Windows 8
taskbar; including turning the taskbar progress indicator red/yellow in
warning conditions. These must be retained/copied over.
5) There are string tables from which values are read in the old stub. These
string tables may be updated externally. This behavior must be
retained/copied over to the new stub.
6) Full Unicode support is required - for extracting files inside the
archive to Unicode folder paths on the real file system.
7) The stub must be fully independent and not require any external
8) The current (old version) stub sources are inside the archive at the path
7zip sources for self extractor stub only\very latest stub with win7
support\7zipwrap_sources\7zip\7zip\Bundles\7urgent\[url removed, login to view] - it is a
Visual Studio 2003 project.