Firmware Design of STM32 ARM Cortex Sensor PCB in C Compiled with GCC
Project Objectives: – Understand elements of a small PCB design, sensor data and signals – Consultant to write and test firmware for said PCB.
Fully documented code required.
Target Price for Project: US$750 or less
– Signal Processing
– Circuit Design
– Knowledge of Delta-Sigma ADCs
– Altium .schdoc, .pcbdoc, .prjpcb and .prjpcbstructure files + Altium Source files
– 3D Models
– BOM, gerber, source files
– Reference Docs
– Actual PCB, if needed.
Key Components on Board:
– Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps CMOS QUAD RRIO OP AMP
– 100mA Ultra-Low Dropout Regulators With Shutdown
– Switched Capacitor Voltage Converter Negative 250-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With – – Reverse Current Protection 250-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With Reverse Current – – Protection Analogue Switch ICs Quad Single USB 2.0 ESD protection to IEC 61000-4-2 – level 4 Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 12-Bit 4Ch Precision DAC STM32 ARM Cortex-– – M4 32b MCU+FPU, 210DMIPS, 1MB Flash/192+4KB RAM, USB, Ethernet, 17 TIMs, 3 ADCs – SINGLE-CHIP USB TO UART BRIDGE 24-bit, delta-sigma ADC
– Tested and confirmed firmware
– Documented unit tests required
– Fully documented code required.
– Must use C and GCC compiler
Please answer these questions in your bid:
1. What is your experience with signal processing for analog inputs?
2. What is your experience with microcontroller interfaces to other logic ICs and experience with I2C and SPI?
3. What is your experience with output to serial and USB and ensuring data is transmitted with integrity?
4. What are your unit testing and documentation practices?
1. Please PM if you have any specific questions.
2. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
3. All vendors agree to assign and does hereby assign to the contest host, bidhere23, (or any person or entity designated by the host) all his/her right, title and interest in and to all Developments and all related patents, patent applications, copyrights and copyright applications, designs, output, and other intellectual property delivered as part of this contest.
4. All vendors agree that all information and know-how, whether or not in writing, of a private, secret or confidential nature concerning the host’s business (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) is and shall be the exclusive property of the host.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $1294 for this job
Hi, i am an electrical engineer. i have expertise in embedded system design and Matlab.i can help you with this [url removed, login to view] my profile for relevant project and feed backs. Kindly reply back and let us discuss projec Daha fazlası
hello i have many experience in STM and Altium. so i can finish this project perfectly. thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience STM, Altium, PCB, digital IC, sensors. Proposed Milestones $777 USD - 1
EE here to help u sir..i am an embedded systems engineer with all the skills u want Relevant Skills and Experience EE Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - required work