Firmware Design of STM32 ARM Cortex Sensor PCB in C Compiled with GCC
Project Objectives: – Understand elements of a small PCB design, sensor data and signals – Consultant to write and test firmware for said PCB.
Fully documented code required.
Target Price for Project: US$750 or less
– Signal Processing
– Circuit Design
– Knowledge of Delta-Sigma ADCs
– Altium .schdoc, .pcbdoc, .prjpcb and .prjpcbstructure files + Altium Source files
– 3D Models
– BOM, gerber, source files
– Reference Docs
– Actual PCB, if needed.
Key Components on Board:
– Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps CMOS QUAD RRIO OP AMP
– 100mA Ultra-Low Dropout Regulators With Shutdown
– Switched Capacitor Voltage Converter Negative 250-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With – – Reverse Current Protection 250-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With Reverse Current – – Protection Analogue Switch ICs Quad Single USB 2.0 ESD protection to IEC 61000-4-2 – level 4 Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 12-Bit 4Ch Precision DAC STM32 ARM Cortex-– – M4 32b MCU+FPU, 210DMIPS, 1MB Flash/192+4KB RAM, USB, Ethernet, 17 TIMs, 3 ADCs – SINGLE-CHIP USB TO UART BRIDGE 24-bit, delta-sigma ADC
– Tested and confirmed firmware
– Documented unit tests required
– Fully documented code required.
– Must use C and GCC compiler
Please answer these questions in your bid:
1. What is your experience with signal processing for analog inputs?
2. What is your experience with microcontroller interfaces to other logic ICs and experience with I2C and SPI?
3. What is your experience with output to serial and USB and ensuring data is transmitted with integrity?
4. What are your unit testing and documentation practices?
1. Please PM if you have any specific questions.
2. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
3. All vendors agree to assign and does hereby assign to the contest host, bidhere23, (or any person or entity designated by the host) all his/her right, title and interest in and to all Developments and all related patents, patent applications, copyrights and copyright applications, designs, output, and other intellectual property delivered as part of this contest.
4. All vendors agree that all information and know-how, whether or not in writing, of a private, secret or confidential nature concerning the host’s business (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) is and shall be the exclusive property of the host.
Bu iş için 35 freelancer ortalamada $1309 teklif veriyor
Hi, i am an electrical engineer. i have expertise in embedded system design and Matlab.i can help you with this [login to view URL] my profile for relevant project and feed backs. Kindly reply back and let us discuss projec Daha Fazla
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. i can help you with this project work. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back and will dis Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a post graduate power electronics engineer and having very good experience in product design and development. I am excellent in embedded design & programming using pic, dspic controllers and MATLAB codding fo Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We are a small R & D company, based in Bulgaria, Europe. We work exclusively with U.S. partners. We specialize in developing Embed systems based ST(STM32),Microchip (Atmel – AVR,ARM) and TI (MSP430) MCPUs Daha Fazla
Highly skilled developer, but this space is limited to answer all of your questions. Change my bid to your price when I get full details about the task. STM32 and GCC is my tool so quality assured Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
Hi, I can do coding in C in keil and Eclipse. I have done similar job. Please initiate chat for more discussion. Relevant Skills and Experience 1. used INA121 for microvolt measurement with sigma delta ADC on STM32F3 Daha Fazla
I have expert level skills in STM32F/STM32L family of MCUs with IAR, Keil MDK and GCC tools. I assure you the best solution to your work. Please contact me for full details. Relevant Skills and Experience Embedded Sys Daha Fazla
I have experience with analog signals processing as for instrumentation works i have done in the past. I have experience with SPI, I2C and serial to USB convertors. Relevant Skills and Experience I can follow the des Daha Fazla
hello i am interested in your project. i have good skills in circuit and pcb design. Expérience et Compétences appropriées i have worked in som projects that involves the use of stm32 microcontrollers ( stm32f1 , st Daha Fazla
EE here to help u sir..i am an embedded systems engineer with all the skills u want Relevant Skills and Experience EE Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - required work
Hi Sir, We have read your project. We have experienced with STM32 line of all microcontrollers. we have such nucleo boards in our inventory for testing and debugging the code. we are best in designing PCB layou Daha Fazla
Hello, I have more than 5 years expirience with STM32. Use gcc/eclipse. Also have a good knowledge in analog (including 24 bit sigma-delta ADC). Соответствующие навыки и опыт 1. Filtering, FFT 2. Use all microcontroll Daha Fazla
Hi, sir! TIME = MONEY! I want to waste time. I am fully expert about embedded software of stm32f series. I received ADC signal and accomplished FFT and digital filter. I mastered I2C, SPI, CAN, UART, USB, Bluetoot Daha Fazla
Dear sir, We sonen engineer solutions provide Design, Manufacturing and consultancy services to Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic industries, we have qualified designers we support for design and development suppo Daha Fazla
Hi, Please share your project requirements/task expected from us, so we can give you correct timeline and budget. IDE: [login to view URL] About us: Micro-controllers we have w Daha Fazla
Hi. I'm AlexFaster. Relevant Skills and Experience all Proposed Milestones $1500 USD - for whole project