Context: Setup a high available Production grade Kubernetes environment to test chaos engineering concepts.
1. Environment Setup (One click with Jenkins Pipeline)
a. Setup a Kubernetes cluster based on VM (as a Non-Managed Service)
• Create an account on GCP
• Install Jenkins on GCP
• Write a terraform script to create a VM based Kubernetes cluster on GCP
• Push terraform scripts on github
• Create a Jenkins pipeline job to setup infrastructure through terraform script placed on github
b. Gremlin Setup
• Install gremlin on same infrastructure through above Jenkins pipeline.
2 Deploy application (One Click with Jenkins Pipeline)
a) Postgres DB
b) Rabbit MQ
c) Tomcat Cluster
Create a Jenkins pipeline to deploy above mentioned components with one click
• Deploy Postgres DB in Kubernetes Cluster with automated failover.
• Deploy Rabbit MQ in Kubernetes Cluster with automated failover.
• Deploy Tomcat Cluster in Kubernetes Cluster with automated failover.
3. Implement Chaos (with Jenkins Pipeline)
Attack with Gremlin on given applications based on (select 2-3 categories from each below item)
• Gremlin Application Attack – Application Type/Traffic Type
• Gremlin State Attack – Shutdown
• Gremlin State Attack - Process Kill
• Gremlin Network Attack – BlackHole
• Gremlin Network Attack - Latency
• Gremlin Resources Attack – Memory
• Gremlin Resources Attack – CPU
• Gremlin Resources Attack - Disk
4. Report generation
Report that shows chaos from above attacks.
5. Chaos Fixing Automation
• Shutdown attack fixing
• ProcessKill attack fixing
Hello, I read the description and I can able to implement this requirement. we can discuss over chat for more details. thank you
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada ₹23907 teklif veriyor
Hello sir / Madam hope you are doing great We have experience on kubernetes, Jenkins , terraform, GCP, Azure and AWS and can deliver your work on time at affordable prices Thanks
I can create scripted pipeline from dev all the way to production together with self healing monitoring using the most favorable open source tools.