I have successfully configured Loragateway to Things Network and want my drone to fly with lorawan communicating with the server and remote nodes to save its sensing and logging data into my pc.
Please refer to the attached file where I deleted some sensitive images but would give you an idea what you are up against.
1. configure and connect the lora gateway nodes (gateway, shields, basic sensors)
2. display the raw data in graphical representation using Tableau and/or other libraries
with the above setup in mind, you have the following tasks to achieve my project
- write Arduino code for reading sensor data and send to gateway via LoRaWAN
- configure gateway and end-nodes on TTN
- prepare data forwarding from TTN to your server/interface using TTN integrations
- visualize data on IoT platform
- work on my pc or server via TV, github, etc
Budget: USD 100
Term: 2 weeks
reference link for image transmission over lora
[login to view URL]