We are looking for a committed and detail-oriented personality who shares our enthusiasm for building a great product in the event management business, who loves challenging engineering tasks, who is highly proactive and has a pragmatic approach finding technical solutions. Are you ready for a new challenge in a leading Swiss EventTech start-up with global growth ambitions? Then apply now and become part of our mission!
evenito is a leading Swiss software startup in the field of automation and optimization of different processes in the event management and organization. Our event management software is used by more than 200 clients across all industries including leading swiss insurance companies, international banks, agencies, luxury brands and media companies such as Oracle, Breitling, AXA, ABB, Bucherer, WWF, and many more.
evenito offers several features which are relevant during the whole event process. Our solution covers functions such as an event website builder, personalized communication, participant registration and ticket sales, on sight check-in, badge printing, real-time photo management and the publication of events in our media network.
On our journey to grow internationally we are looking for a committed Cloud DevOps Engineer who helps us achieving our goals and shape the future of the event management industry.
What is your job?
● You will take an active role in shaping our new product and rebuilding it from scratch with GCP technology at the core
● You will manage the cloud infrastructure for the evenito platform and maintain a high level of performance, scalability and security
● You will optimize costs of operating cloud service in multiple regions
● You will automate provisioning of infrastructure as code, and deployment of the application in multiple environments with minimum human intervention
● You will be part of evaluating the technical feasibility and high-level complexity of features
● You will regularly participate in backlog grooming activities with the development team, making sure that the items are estimated and ready for development
● You will take part in all scrum events and actively collaborate to bring in best practices and continuously improve our internal processes
● You will take an active role in ensuring the successful completion of release and sprint goals
● You will document the provisioned infrastructure and your deliverables (diagrams, scripts, configuration settings) and share know-how with the team
Do you see yourself tackling this challenge and being part of evenito? We would love to hear from you! Send us your CV and motivation letter and we will be in contact with you asap.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $14/saat teklif veriyor
Hello, We have 5+ years of experienced DevOps engineers team for your work. we are experts in Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Amazon Web Service, Kubernetes etc.