I need a windows app that can do the following:
1) use pixabay api
2) use a text file that has sentences in it
3) from that text tile extract words that are five letters or more.
4) use pixababy api for images using those words (see item 3)
5) download one image for each search.
6) give each downloaded image the name of the word that was used for the search
allow user to set default location where the images are downloaded, and then use browse button from there to add a new folder if needed.
BUDGET IS $50. Prefer bids that are not from these areas : India/Pakistan/China
Hi! I started out in software development by developing C# Windows applications, so am well versed in that application of the project. The Pixabay API is well documented and the only issue may be the rate limit, but I Daha Fazla