I need a student accommodation mvc web application coded in visual studio 2015 or later.
1. Students and landlords should be able to register. When they register the should submit their "name, id number, email address, surname, password and number phone"
During registration, they should choose a role. "student or landlord"
2. Students, Landlords and the administrators should be able to login using their email address and password captured during registration. The admin login details should be added to the database, the first time the database is created.
3. The application should have three landing pages after a successful login. The landing page should depend on the user role. "Student, Landlord, Admin"
4. The Landlord landing page should display all accommodation listing that belong to that particular landlord if any. The landlord should be able to add a new apartment. When adding the apartment, the landlord must specify the number of rooms in the apartment. When they submit the listing, it should be pending until the admin has approved it. The landlord should be able to add payment history, and all landlords should be able to see payment history of a student to know if the student does pay or not
5. The student land page after successful login, should show all the available accommodations. They should be able to see the pictures uploaded by the landlord, rent amount, the address of where it is located.
Students should also be able to see the number of available rooms. Students should be able to submit the application to apply for the accommodation. When the application is submitted, it becomes pending and it should be visible to the landlord. The landlord must be able to approve or decline the application.
When the landlord has approved the application, a standard lease agreement should be generated, containing details of the landlord and student, the price for the accommodation and contract period of 12 months.
There should be a button to electronically sign the lease agreement on the landlord side and student side.
after the lease agreement has been signed by both parties, it should be available to download by all the landlord and student.
after signing lease agreement, the number of rooms available for an accommodation should decrease.
6. The administrator should be able to generate pdf reports. Reports for a list students, showing their name, surname, id number, the address of the accommodation they stay in, and the amount of rent they pay.
The administrator should also be able to generate a pdf report for all accommodations registered, all accommodations available and the number of rooms available
This project should be done using ASP.Net MVC on visual studio 2015 or later.
You should be able to design a presentable front end for the three landing pages.
A local SQL databese should be used for the project.
At the end of the project, I will need a zipped folder with a complete visual studio solution
Hey there! I hope you are in good health. I understand requirement and have experience on this type of project as well. I’ll develop you a site and keep up to the requirements and tasks given. If given on the insight Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $1658 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I read your initial requirements and I have some questions regarding to your asp.net mvc project. please send me message so that we could discuss it further.