We are creating a commercial market research for PDF documents that consumers receive from companies like banks, insurance companies, event organizers or airline companies. Such documents are usually automatically generated and we are interested in knowing more what system is used to create such PDF documents.
The task is to report the Producer Line of such PDF documents. The steps to find the Producer Line are:
1. Download the PDF document (i.e. from your email inbox) to your PC.
2. Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Reader (or similar)
3. From the menu, select File -> Properties (or Ctrl + D)
4. Copy the full "PDF Producer" line
Your report should be a simple excel file that contains
- The title of the Document (for example credit card statement document)
- The company that created the document (for example Wells Fargo Bank)
- Country - City
- The PDF Producer (as explained above)
Payment is per unique company or unique document type.
For example mortgage statement from X bank is counted as one and mortgage statement from the same X bank is counted as another one. You will be paid for each of these reports.
Hi. I have studied your requirement of having a Microsoft Excel file with pdf producer and rest of the contents as mentioned by you. I would to take up the project. Thanks Moiz
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada €149 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I'm Eduardo from Spain, I'm new freelancer on this website but I have more than 9 years of experience in the IT field. I read your requirements about report the Producer Line of such PDF documents, I can comp Daha Fazla
Hello, I have checked your description in order to report the data by excel . In past time I have already experienced in download pdf from email and operation about PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. And then I Daha Fazla
Hi sir, I have experience in all the technologies. I already have worked on these type of project. So I can do perfectly this and with in time.