I am looking for a smal and simple tool that works with viagogo´s Marketplace to price ticket inventory by monitoring events and adjusting the pricing of these via a set of specific rules.
The tool should have the following features:
- Integrat the viagogo account into the system and sync all processes automaticaly to there web site
- Be able to monitor and price thousands of events going by the prices set by competitors.
- Be able to change the prices in real time through our existing Viagogo account, by [url removed, login to view] or by a method suggested by you?
- Each listing of tickets to have a specific set of rules which can be changed per listing such as, Ignoring prices under/over a certain amount (min/max price), ignoring single tickets, ignoring certain blocks, price according to ticket type (Standing/Seated/Lower Tier/Upper Tier).
- Prices set online to beat the price its competing against by 1cent/1pence, or by a percentage such as 10%.
- cool down (when too many repricings in a period of time happen), botvsbot, no repricing when out of stock
- Send notifications when pricing hits the upper or lower limit that is already set for each listing.
- had a statistic count how many repricings are made
4 freelancers are bidding on average £141 for this job
viagogo Marketplace Pricing Tool - Ticket Resale Tool Relevant Skills and Experience .NET, Coding, Database Development, Engineering, Web Development 7 years experience Proposed Milestones £150 GBP - task