We currently have an online transcript editor which works like this.
[login to view URL]
It's a little slow so we want a Windows desktop application for editing. It will load an SRT file which has a timestamp per word.
00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:00,777
00:00:00,777 --> 00:00:01,111
00:00:01,111 --> 00:00:01,777
00:00:01,777 --> 00:00:02,000
00:00:02,000 --> 00:00:02,761
00:00:02,761 --> 00:00:03,714
00:00:03,714 --> 00:00:04,000
1) The editor will highlight the words at you play.
2) Edit a word or group of words
3) Keyboard short cuts
- loop 15 seconds over and over
- insert speaker name
4) control speed of the audio such as 1.5 times faster, 2 times faster etc....
5) show wavs of the audio and highlight that wav to play just that section
Then the results will be sent to our API which will be indexed in our system.
It should be a fairly simple desktop application. User will login using our api.
Hello Steven, Thank you for reading my proposal. Yes, I can create this Transcript Editor software for you using C#, I'm a professional client application developer with a wide experience in C# & Excel and database Daha Fazla