I've two Fusion Themes to be upgraded V6 to V7.
Job to be done on each Theme:
- Change core value to 7.x
- Change sidebar_last region to sidebar_second and the Sidebar last value to Sidebar second.
- Add the new help/Help, and page_top/Page top and page_bottom/Page bottom regions.
- Remove content-top and content-bottom regions, since content is now a required region and users can now just add blocks and position them above and below the content itself.
- Change Skinr screenshot preview style from D6 version to new version. It's currently ready for testing
- Copy all default theme settings from Fusion Core's .info file. Change as needed (as soon as [url removed, login to view] is committed all settings will be inherited from base themes and you'll only need to add changed settings)
- Copy all Grid layout settings for nested region adjusting system from Fusion Core's .info file. This should rarely need to be changed (as soon as [url removed, login to view] is committed all settings will be inherited from base themes and you'll only need to add changed settings).
There is less work to do than a normal Theme, the price must be accurate to this job.