This project aims to convert a static HTML website to Drupal 6.17.
The current website used .js to navigate through a multi-layer menu and file structure. This navigation should equal or similar, i.e. preserving just the top-level menu items is not preferred.
1. The index page ([url removed, login to view]) will be replaced with a new design.
2. The static HTML pages have tables which create a text column on the left and banner on the right. This may be converted to a standard 2 or 3 column layout, more or less like the standard themes in Drupal
3. The weblog does not need to be converted
4. The new theme should center and not outline to the left
5. The font should (in size and type) be preserved
* The theme needs to be documentened
* The theme needs to have been tested by the contracting party; verification testing will take place by us
* Payment upon delivery of the theme files
* The project needs to include at least one draft version of the theme and templates
* The project needs to be finished within 10 business days
Interested parties can request the URL to the website to assess the work load and submit an offer.
Relevant questions which further the specification of this project offer will be posted during this week.
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 161$ teklif veriyor
Been building themes for Drupal for seven years, including those from scratch, from Photoshop/Illustrator files, and from static html sites. Prefer partial payment up front, if possible.